Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||Auckland, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||Sep 24, 2012|
Ooops! I meant to say ‘Brand Spanking New Agency’. This new and growing design shop is after an ambitious (in a nice way) Business Development Manager. You’ll need to help put together a new business plan, identify NZ opportunities and targets, as well as developing and following up on new found contacts. But don’t hesitate to dip into your existing NZ business networks too. Your negotiation skills will be top notch and you’ll be an old hand at presenting this agency’s brand credentials. You’ll also be skilled at coordinating a case study library and keeping it up-to-date. If you’re a natural salesperson and hunter, resilient and a problem solver with a creative streak, then call us.
- SAM/AD role - seeking an Aussie suit for this Singapore role! posted 3 days ago.
- Senior Designer (packaging focus) - Design Agency posted 5 days ago.
- Digital Design Lead posted 6 days ago.
- Art Director & Copywriter | Junior Creative Team | GPY&R Brisbane posted 12 days ago.
- Executive Producer posted 18 days ago.