Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
1 x DIGITAL STRATEGIST / 1 x BRAND STRATEGIST
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||Feb 11, 2013|
|Category||Planning / Strategy|
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Digital Strategist to drive the integration of digital strategies across this Wellington based agency’s client portfolio and prove their worth within this multi-national, world-class, design agency.
This agency is well known for its creative and strategic thinking, and delivering campaigns that have become the bench mark for other agencies to achieve. Based in Sydney, you would be part of a very experienced team and will liaise across the group, depending on client and business needs.
You will be well versed in all digital media frameworks, including but not limited to:
- Digital displays
- Mobile media
- Social media
- Search engine optimization
- Website development
- Creative for web
- Analytics (Creating & delivering a variety of testing to implement successful marketing programmes)
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have extensive, at least 7 years, digital suiting/strategy experience.
- Be an expert in identifying and forecasting emerging industry trends.
- Have worked with a multitude of clients, and been integral in helping building strong client brands.
- Have been involved in planning and executing complex, cutting-edge projects.
- Have experience managing and coordinating multiple digital projects across internal teams and relaying these to the clients.
And most importantly, you will be passionate about brand building in the digital environment.
If you are a creative thinker with a drive for innovation, we’d love to chat! Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 2574, or give Lucy a call on +64-9-966 1853 or Andy on +64-9-966 1852
Are you looking for a unique role that will utilise your skills as a stand-out Strategist? This is one of the leading agencies in Wellington and their client base reflects the standard of work that they execute.
This is a senior role where you will be working closely with the Creative Director, other strategists, and help CEOs directly with their business strategies.
You will have a good scope of knowledge on the digital space, as well as proven brand strategy experience.
Any background in working with international clients across global markets would be a great advantage, though not essential.
If the above sounds like you, and you have the required experience, give Andy a call on +64 9 9661852 or Lucy on +64 9 9661853 or and send your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref 2588.