Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Senior Art Director position w/ huge growth potential
|Location||Sydney City (Metro), Australia|
|Date Posted||Dec 11, 2012|
Who You’re Working With
In a nutshell…
We use marketing to give businesses the leverage they need to grow.
For marketing leverage to work in today’s marketplace there are two key elements: TALKABILITY – having a brand story that’s worth talking about, and SHARABILITY – being able to touch your customers at the right time, move them to a desired outcome and inspire them to share your message.
We have full service communications capabilities, but specialise as a strategic planning consultancy. We prefer working with clients who are in a growth phase or looking to make a 'step change'.
Our two main products are Business Growth Plans and Practical Marketing Plans - both delivered in collaborative workshops with clients in the room. We also run bespoke workshops focusing in on the power of collaborative creativity for innovative solutions to marketing challenges.
Our promise around creativity is better ideas, sooner and for less – and our clients seem to enjoy it. We’re a young, strategically lead agency that provides full services to our clients (inc. Sony Home Pictures, ANZ, Australian Pork, Australian Red Cross, and stretches from selling beer to as far reaching as high-tech military grade communications).
This is a big agency roll without the bull. We’re looking to work with a tale tent creative who’s looking to step up.
Here’s What You’ll Get
- Growth opportunities and a fast track into being a Creative Director on major brands for our agency if you’ve got the talent and passion
- A role that’s always changing and the ability to work across many clients and channels – always interesting
- The opportunity to work with some of the countries top marketers very closely, on a daily basis (the most awarded media strategist in the country, a communications strategist who’s lead brands like Toyota and one of B&T’s top marketers under 30 in the country)
- The opportunity to develop your creative skills whilst working with top strategic direction
- A great culture, with family feel and the most reasonable work hours in the industry.
Who You Are
You are passionate about creative that gets results delivered, within a Sydney based strategic marketing consultancy, sporting sharp, young thinkers who demand the best, along with design and creative involvement.
You have a healthy respect for strategy and believe it’s an essential part of the creative process. You are a problem solver.
Our work environment is dynamic, motivating and focused. There is excellent opportunity for growth and development within the agency.
To Make This Position Yours You Will:
- 6 - 8 years experience
- Solid brand/corporate identity work
- Digital wire-framing an design skills a must
- Strong ability to 'sell' your thoughts, concepts and ideas
- Enjoys the business side of the business as well as the creative side
- Willingness to work on the tools as well as mentor and develop other team members
- Driven for success (show us, don’t tell us)
- Excellent track record
Bonus Points For:
- Social Media experience
- Able to work autonomously and with tight deadlines
How to Apply:
We’re after the one in a million candidate – so that means there’s probably about 5 in Sydney.
Don’t just flick us your CV…
- Send us your CV with a cover page (max 150 words) detailing how you will satisfy each requirement outlined
- 3 dot points of what appeals to you about the position
If you think this position is for you send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and bring lot of your work to the interview and be ready to have some fun.