Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Lead 3D Artist
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||Oct 17, 2012|
|Category||TVC Post Production|
Are you passionate about all things visual and 3D? If you are a creative problem solver driven by the desire to deliver innovative and high quality work, and have a keen eye for lighting, shooting, colour, detail and form then we’d love to chat.
Our client is after a Lead 3D artist, a generalist.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- This is a hands-on position, where you will also be supervising
mid-level, junior and freelance artists.
- You will be comfortable working on all aspects of the 3D
Skills & requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of Maya and/or 3ds-Max
- Production rendering and rendering management experience
- Proven ability to lead a team of artists.
- Possess excellent technical and artistic communication skills
- Working knowledge of Z Brush, Realflow.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of visual effects
production and implementation.
- Familiar with compositing techniques.
- Strong design, composition and colour skills a plus.
- Photoshop skills are also of benefit.
If this sounds like you, apply now! Ref 2542
- Ideas Director - NOVA Entertainment - Melbourne posted 22 days ago.