Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Group Account Director
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||Oct 17, 2012|
This buzzing multi-national agency is looking for an experienced Senior Account Director or Group Account Director to join their busy and growing Auckland agency.
In this senior role you will:
- Drive an active portfolio of accounts, with one account being of major importance and lead the team working across the business.
- Report to the Managing Director.
- Be responsible for the daily management of the key clients in this portfolio.
- Be passionate about driving creative and innovative solutions to meet the business needs of these fast moving brands.
- Exercise your strong strategic ability.
You will have had 8 years plus client service experience working across all media. You will also have proven success in building and maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally.
This role will see you delivering to some of the country’s most senior marketing folk. Experience in selling great ideas is essential and you will need to be prepared to challenge the status quo in order to deliver fresh and relevant thinking.
This role is important to the ongoing growth of the agency and will provide a great opportunity for the right person in the senior management team.
If this sounds like you, apply now! Ref 2541
- JUNIOR COPYWRITER, Melbourne $45K-$55Kneg posted 7 days ago.
- INTEGRATED ART DIRECTOR Sydney $80,000- $100,000K neg posted 7 days ago.
- SAM / AM - Alcohol Brand posted 7 days ago.
- Executive Producer TV Commercials posted 11 days ago.
- Design Director / Digital Strategist posted 14 days ago.