Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Graphic Designer / Studio Manager
|Date Posted||Oct 30, 2012|
- Retail focus
- Work close to home
- Friendly, close-knit team
Located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, this small, vibrant and friendly advertising agency has an established client base from both the retail and corporate
Working closely with clients from concept to print, an exciting opportunity now exists for a talented Graphic Designer/Studio Manager to join the team to produce a range of creative solutions including retail catalogues and POS materials.
To succeed in this role, you will have the ability to use your expert Adobe CS skills to create a range of design solutions. You can interpret briefs and liaise confidently with external suppliers to ensure the smooth flow of traffic through the studio and have some experience in managing a small team.
In return, this company offers a friendly environment and competitive salary package based on skills and experience.
To apply, please email your resume and folio (no more than 2Mb). Applications without a folio will not be considered.
- Account Director posted 3 days ago.
- Senior Designer (packaging focus) - Design Agency posted 8 days ago.
- Digital Project Manager posted 14 days ago.
- Art Director & Copywriter | Junior Creative Team | GPY&R Brisbane posted 15 days ago.
- Producer posted 21 days ago.