Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Entrepreneurial Sales Director
|Date Posted||Nov 14, 2012|
ENTREPRENEURIAL SALES DIRECTOR
• Significant autonomy + responsibility.
• Outstanding career prospects.
• Perth based.
Only occasionally do truly exciting and challenging roles like this present themselves....
The Sunday Times and perthnow.com.au are part of News Limited Group stable of
We are seeking to appoint a Sales Director who will be given the mandate to make a
considerable difference to a highly successful business.
· P + L accountability through the development and execution of an integrated multi-platform business plan.
· Responsible for managing a team of 60.
· Develop strong working and commercial relationships across the business and with
key external stakeholders.
· Play a lead role in developing new products and services that focus on market and
· Proven success as a senior media sales executive; from broadcasting, publishing or
· Strategic, disciplined and bottom line focused.
· Strong leadership, management, communication and influencing skills.
· Experienced in being a ‘change agent’ and focused on deliverables.
· High levels of drive and creativity combined with a strong customer focus.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and persuasive person who is genuinely excited about developing and growing this business.
You may currently be responsible for managing a high performing sales team looking for a new challenge or alternatively looking for the ‘next step’ of your career.
You will be given autonomy and support in the role and will be part of a collegiate team.
An attractive Package including a Bonus will be negotiated to reward you. Relocation
expenses are also provided.
Career advancement opportunities with News Limited exist for a high achiever.
Please email your resume to Paul Anstee at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting
reference number AES 862CP
You are also welcome to call Paul Anstee on 0416 247 197 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close on November 24th.
All applications sent direct to News Limited will be forwarded to Anstee Executive
ALL APPLICATIONS OR ENQUIRIES WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.