|at The Crowd Co|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2019|
Videographer & Editor 3 month contract to commence Mid Feb.
At The Crowd Co. our mission is to create engaging digital experiences that deliver the right message to the right person, at the right time. Always. Based in Chippendale, The Crowd Co is seeking a videographer and editor all-rounder who can help concept, film, edit, produce social/web content with fast turnarounds to join our team.
The videographer/editor will be working closely with our marketing, sales, creative & production teams in producing video content for our clients.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
Planning, developing and executing on valuable video content to gain more visibility for marketing or advertising objectives
Using relevant computer software (Adobe Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Frame etc) to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
Shooting and editing raw video content and producing production ready videos for distribution
Filming 2-3 days per week
Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
Suggesting or selecting music for videos
Our Ideal candidate:
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
- Creativity and passionate interest in film and video editing
- Can work as part of a team as well autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and able to meet designated timeframes
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- Driver's licence and own car
- Enjoys working in high paced environment
- Experience working within an agency previously - highly regarded but not essential
- To be able to professionally colour grade - highly regarded but not essential
- Comfortable being client facing and able to manage professional relationships with diverse groups of people
How to apply - If this role sounds like the perfect match for you please send your Cover Letter, CV, examples of your work including your showreel to email@example.com Please note applications without a showreel will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.