|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||April 1, 2019|
We have an amazing opportunity for an up n' coming Videographer at one of NZ's leading female fashion brands!
Our client is one the biggest female fashion brands in New Zealand and the wider Australasian region. They are on the lookout for the next talented videographer to champion the delivery of high quality video content for integrated marketing campaigns, including but not limited to video content for product launches, weekly web videos, social interaction and brand initiatives across social media, website and in-store.
In this exciting and unique role that will see you collaborating with a very talented and well resourced marketing and content team to create, shoot and produce fashion-related video content that is appealing and engaging to the customers in order to build the brand presence in the market. You will also be responsible for the post-production process including editing, grading and retouching to make sure all content produced is polished for marketing across all different digital platforms.
You may come from the world of agency or production & film and be looking to take your skills client-side to the exciting world of fashion. Or you maybe a whizz on all things video content and be under-utilised in your current role and be looking to put your specialist skills to good use with and amazing brand. Either way, you have a passion for fashion and you want to work in a fast paced, busy environment with great perks in order to refine your craft and learn new skills. You pride yourself on your creative flair with the ability to come up with creative ideas to create content that is unique, top quality and audience engaging.
If you are interested in this once in a lifetime opportunity, APPLY NOW!
- 2-3 years of commercial experience working as a videographer/editor
- Experience and/or a love for the fashion industry a bonus.
- Editing / Retouching
- Photography and lighting
- Understanding of colour and image grading, lighting
- Creative and innovative
- Strong Communication Skills
- Understanding of digital platforms
- Ability to work to timelines and deadlines
- Competent with Adobe Suite (Capture One, Final and Premier Pro)
- An understanding of MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Tertiary degree in Film, Production or similar
Personality & Culture:
- Collaborative and a strong team player
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Highly creative with innovative ideas
- Curious and inquisitive
- Focused multitasker
Let Will Gregory and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.