|Location||South Melbourne, Australia|
|Date Posted||December 10, 2019|
About us & your next career defining role:
Kathmandu is an iconic, inspirational brand synonymous with adventure, innovation and passion. Our core purpose is to inspire and equip the adventurer in all of us, in the pursuit of experiences that capture the passion of outdoor adventure.
Join our awesome in-house creative team, reporting to the Creative Services Manager, this exciting role is at the heart of our studio, managing the workflow of creative services across all forms of digital and traditional media.
Some of your fantastic responsibilities will include:
- Traffic Coordination and Briefing process:
- Ensuring briefs are complete and communicated to the allocated designer/creative
- Prioritising, monitoring and co-ordinating studio workload to ensure that workflow is smooth, evenly spread and all deadlines are met
- Ensure studio has sufficient time to create and deliver quality work by managing timelines and expectations from wider business departments and negotiating lead times when required
- Studio resourcing and forecasting:
- Determining and planning creative resources and forecasting staffing requirements based on workload and upcoming projects
- Recruit and resource freelance staff, in consultation with Creative Service Manager, to suit project scope
- Workflow management:
- Finding process improvements for workflow systems/software to produce resource schedules and priority lists
A little bit about you…
You love to be organised! You love a challenge, you are resilient and have strong communication skills. With your previous traffic/studio coordination or agency experience, you know how to coordinate the traffic to help our studio run smoothly. You understand the importance of organisation in championing creative quality.
Multitasking comes second nature to you, you show exceptional attention to detail, are a great communicator and team player who enjoys working cross-functionally to forge excellent stakeholder relationships.
- We believe in and drive sustainable practices. So far we have recycled 9.3 million plastic bottles into our products.
- Great down-to-earth team culture – no suits or stuffiness
- We offer a relaxed, friendly and open team environment within our contemporary, light-filled office which fosters collaboration
- Excellent staff discount
If you have a sense of humour, are looking for a challenge and your next career defining move, then apply today to join our team!
How do I apply?
Please apply via Seek or LinkedIn: