|Location||Sunshine Coast, Australia|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2018|
The Youi Brand has been created by a small band of in-house people. People who’ve worked for big agencies, small agencies and themselves. We’ve muddled along and created a brand that has challenged the big guys and certainly made some in-roads.
But the bigger we’ve got, the more we’ve seen the need to be better organised. We’re now on the lookout for someone to come in and manage our workflow. Ideally, it’s someone who has about 5 years experience in a traffic role at an agency. Someone who will be able to implement a system that gets us back on track. Someone who will whip us all into shape and make sure we deliver on the deadlines our fast-paced business requires.
We don’t work with agencies. We do most of the work in-house. From TV to radio, online, web, apps, customer experience, documentation and the odd T-shirt for the claims department.
We have a CMO, a creative director, strategists, writers, designers, developers and we plan and buy all our own media.
Skills & Experience
- Project management skills, including exceptional attention to detail and the ability to remain ahead of schedule to meet critical deadlines
- 3 to 5 years experience in a production/studio traffic management
- Ability to think on your feet and use initiative to solve problems
- Strong communication skills coupled with an ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Effective time management and the ability to prioritise
- Proven ability to work in a high pressured dynamic environment
- First point of contact for scheduling and approving tasks within the Marketing and Communications team
- Track and report on job/task progress to ensure deadlines are met
- Monitor projects and provide continual updates to the project owners and management
If all of this, and a role on the Sunshine Coast appeals to you, give us a shout. We’d love to share more about the role
07 3175 5480