|at Top Technicians Management|
|Date Posted||December 15, 2021|
Top Technicians Management
Top Technicians Management Group offer a diary and booking service for film and television crew who work in the feature films, drama productions, TVCs and online content primarily servicing NSW, Australia and New Zealand. We are a small and friendly team of booking agents who work collaboratively with production companies and advertising agencies to support our crew to secure freelance work.
We are currently looking for a dynamic new booking agent to join our team on a full-time basis.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced working environment
- Initiative and well-developed problem solving skills
- Customer service focus, with the ability to foster strong working relationships with both our clients and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the film and television production industry
- Prior experience an executive assistant, crew member or agent
Key tasks & responsibilities
The primary focus of this role is the administration and management of bookings for our roster of freelancers and production crew as new jobs are pitched, quoted and awarded. This will necessitate the development of strong working relationships with the crew we support. You will also be required to build relationships with external production companies and advertising agencies, while always ensuring outcomes which are in the best interest of our crew.
If this position interests you, please send your CV and Cover Letter (outlining relevant skills and experience) to: email@example.com