|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2019|
Our client, a digital innovation agency, is looking for a driven, organised, and super talented Tech Lead to inspire projects and mentor the greater DEV team.
They are looking for someone experienced and proven in all things development (full-stack & more) and who has a passion for taking well designed and unique interactive concepts and making them come to life using the latest technologies.
This agency creates a variety of innovative projects and are after a leading industry figure to help them deliver some pretty exciting projects in 2019 and beyond, including, apps, games AR/VR, interactive website, mobile, exhibitions, events and visitor experiences for museums, that call on an equally wide range of technologies.
They have a reputation for creating award-winning work (design and digital innovation) on the international stage – and they want someone who can contribute to that level excellence and take the players in the Dev team on a new journey. This job is about helping generate ideas, figuring out the technical approach, and doing hands-on coding (as required).
If you’ve been creating interesting tech-based experiences and getting accolades for your work we want to hear from you! Maybe you’re someone who loves to tinker with Arduino in their spare time or create games for fun. Or dream about creating the next big application.
The perfect candidate would have a foundation in advanced web technology, spent some time working in creative led digital agency on campaign-style work and dabbling with new technology but wants to move into more experience driven work. This person would have managed a small team and know what it takes to bring it all together.
The focus of the role is:
- Leading the organisation in terms of technology
- Contributing to excellent customer relations, the success of projects and clients
- Owning the development of tech services, solutions, expertise, DEV training, quality processes, and delivery
- Solid foundation in HTML CSS/SASS, JS, GSAP
- Has developed in PHP environments such as Yii/Cake/Symphony
- Can understand and potentially write basic PHP
- Understands and uses GIT or source control
- Understands server technology stacks and can deploy to cloud-based servers
Other key skills:
- Experience developing in game engines such as unity3D or Unreal
- Animation and motion
- Has created AR or VR experiences
- Experience with IOT Tech such as Arduino, Raspberry pi etc
- Experience setting up and managing Cloud-Based servers
- Native IOS and Android Experience
- A friendly, positive attitude and collaborative mind
- A proactive problem solver; passionate about new technology
- Can lead a team through technical challenges
Let Anna Bethell and The Pond Agents help you realise your global market value and future career potential in Auckland, New Zealand. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.