|Date Posted||July 15, 2022|
Calling all organisers!
Futago is looking for a Studio Co-ordinator who can wrangle designers, suppliers and clients, and keep the studio ticking like clockwork.
Reporting to Futago’s directors, this role is diverse and fast-paced, requiring customer service and management expertise. You will assist Futago’s management to deliver the high-quality work that has made Futago a well-known and trusted name in Tasmanian design.
Required skills & personal attributes
- A professional, reliable, and organised individual who is able to execute and meet client expectations
- Ability to adhere to the values and principles of Futago while supporting and cooperating with the team
- Ability to self-manage and a commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
- High level of technological literacy, accuracy and expertise with skills and experience in utilising the MAC Operating System
- Sound judgement to deliver within set timelines and prioritise tasks appropriately
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to demonstrate responsibility and accountability
- Display initiative and demonstrate versatility in approach
- Operate with a high level of discretion and judgement
- Demonstrated experience in working as a part of a project team
- Intermediate to advanced computer and technology skills, particularly in the MAC Operating System
- Understanding of the design process
- Experience with Time, studio or project management software
- Print management experience
Sound like you? Need some more info? Contact our Managing Director, Daniel, on email@example.com with any queries, or to submit your application. Please include a CV and cover letter addressing your perceived fit with Futago.
No recruiters please. You must already be living in Australia and have the right to work. We cannot support any temporary visa holders.