|at Baker St Studios|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2017|
Baker Street Studios is the new kid on the block.
We are a professional photographic studio and venue for hire for Film & TV shoots; Stills Shoots; Exhibitions and Private & Corporate Events.
We are seeking a full time Studio Administration Assistant to join our team. We are looking for an energetic, customer focused individual who has great attention to detail.
Working closely with the Studio Manager you will be responsible, reliable & resourceful. An excellent communicator who is friendly and loves dealing face-to-face with clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Studio administration, including:
- Assisting with calendar bookings;
- answering calls;
- dealing with enquiries;
- quoting; and
- exceptional customer service
- Working closely with the Studio Manager to ensure that all our clients’ needs are met.
- Dealing with third party suppliers; catering orders; arranging couriers and cars as needed.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be an Australian Resident with a current Police Check (or willingness to undergo one)
- Be a highly organised individual and excellent problem solver
- Be able to work well in a team or autonomously
- Have exceptional customer service with high attention to detail
- Be a resourceful person who can think on their feet
- Be pro-active and positive
- Be available for full time work with flexible hours, Monday-Friday
- Be able to work occasional weekends and overtime
- Have a good sense of humour
Some experience in Social Media & Marketing is desirable but not compulsory.
We would like to thank you in advance for your application however, due to the volume of emails we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
This role may not be suitable, but we are always on the lookout for amazing equipment hire technicians, delivery drivers, studio reset and receptionists. Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org