|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2017|
We are after someone quite special.
Are you a Senior Strategist or Planner by trade, who is proven in their career and looking for a new challenge?
Got clients in your back pocket? Looking for a partnership opportunity?
If so, you are probably someone with pure drive and relationship smarts and of course going places. You may be from a traditional agency background – or perhaps you’ve been doing impressive, strategic marketing client-side, locally or globally and fancy changing teams. You are senior, well connected, smart, articulate and process driven. You understand the business challenges our clients face and you think strategically in representing the agency's offering.
You could be a Lone Ranger. You could be a team player. You are driven by success and seeing the results of great creative work and converting new clients into retained clients – be it creative accolades or increased market share.
This role (& partnership opportunity) is within one of New Zealand's top 10 Design, Digital and Strategy agencies.
- Minimum 10 years
- Agency experience (digital or design or strategy)
- ...or Marketing client side
- Marketing, Brand & Design Strategy
- A leader & manager with strong process
- Lives by design excellence
- Recognises digital excellence
- A problem solver
- A natural business development officer
- Deal opener & closer
- Strong ability to communicate with clarity to internal teams
- Commercial and client focused
- Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Great time management
Personality - You are:
- Confident risk taker
- Intelligent & curious adventurer
- Personable & graceful
- Approachable, presentable and professional
- Enjoys winning
- Plays a fair, but a hard game
- Tertiary education
- $150,000k Base
- Bonus or Profit Share
- Shareholder Opportunities after 12 months
- Central Auckland (near public transport)
- First class creative studio
- Organised work environment
- Award winning local & global work
Commencement & Ideal start date?
June 2017. 4-8 weeks notice workable
If this sounds like you then please apply below with your CV and a brief summary on why you’re interested in this opportunity. Any questions contact: Leighton Howl, The Pond Director, (09) 373 3791.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
This role is new as of 1st May 2017.