|at Live Nation Australasia|
|Location||Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia|
|Date Posted||October 26, 2018|
Live Nation is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. We are the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 40 countries.
Are you a dynamic sales professional with an outstanding track record in business development and closing Sponsorship deals?
Do you have experience in media, entertainment or sponsorship sales?
Do you want to work in partnership with some of the world’s most iconic brands?
We are looking for a highly motivated Sponsorship Sales Manager to secure brand and marketing partners across our exciting portfolio of entertainment properties including music tours, music festivals, venues and special events.
Based in Surry Hills, Sydney.
As a key member of the Brand Partnerships team reporting into the Managing Director of Partnerships you will develop and manage the sales pipeline and targets, as well as securing and closing large scale sponsorship deals.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Seeking out and developing new and existing sales opportunities that translate into securing partnership deals across our portfolio
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential brand partners that result in an active pipeline of business and improved sales results
- Using your creative talents and insightful market research to target sales opportunities that integrate new brands into our festivals, events and venues
- Developing and working towards the strategic sales plan and forecasts, preparing and delivering your sales pitch to potential partners and clients, and following up with contracts, regular reporting and administration
Who are we looking for?
- A people person, using this capability to build and develop relationships, effectively translating this into successful sales
- Someone with an eye for developing new business that can actively pursue new leads based on sound research and insight
- An exceptional communicator
- Someone with high levels of energy and enthusiasm, combined with professionalism, passion and motivation to be the best
- A focus on achieving results and a desire to succeed
- Proven experience of closing deals with new clients and sponsors is essential
If your aspiration is to grow your career and make your mark at the new forefront of partnerships in the growing music and entertainment sector, and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and create the future, then we’d love to hear from you!