|Date Posted||August 26, 2019|
Working within the Strategy Department, you will implement social and digital strategies across all relevant clients, and help drive, manage and monitor their social channels. You will work alongside creative and account service teams as they produce, present and monitor social content. You will also help the Strategy Team in general as they develop briefs, and as social and digital campaigns are developed and rolled out. This is very much a hands-on-the-tools position, with the opportunity to grow in to a more senior role.
You will report directly into the Strategist and the Strategy Director and indirectly with the senior Account Service team on the relevant clients.
- Develop and execute social media strategies on behalf of our clients, predominantly TAC and Telstra.
- Develop and execute influencer recommendations and reporting strategies
- Present monthly social calendars and campaign specific materials to clients
- Develop landscape reports to educate clients
- Schedule social media posts along and implement paid media
- Develop and present insightful monthly and post-campaign reports to clients
- Complete data analytics and research to gain insights around our clients’ industry, competitors and brands to establish unique positionings that will achieve marketing objectives.
- Ongoing community management and social governance across all channels
- Develop inspiring social briefs for the creative department for the development of social content
- Ad hoc assistance to the Strategy Team in the development of strategies, briefs and during creative reviews.
Those who succeed:
- Have 2+ years experience in digital media or a creative agency
- Have excellent verbal and written comminutions
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the social media landscape across all key platforms
- Are confident using Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office (excel) and Powerpoint
- Have a finger on the pulse of the latest trends, changes and evolutions of all things digital and social
- Understand influencer marketing and the difference between effective and ineffective influencer endorsement
- Have strong organisational and time management skills in order to manage multiple projects at once
- Are proactive and always pushing the agency and our clients to make effective and innovative work
- Have strong data analytic skills and the ability to humanise and simplify data
- Are confident in communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
- Are curious and have a natural inclination for research and new ideas
- Have a genuine love of ideas and creating things that have never been done
- Are a team player who contributes to a fun, inclusive and productive team culture
- Are ingrained with a strong work ethic and enjoy the hustle
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV if you're interested.