|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2017|
We are looking for a dynamic Social & Content Marketing Administrator for one of New Zealand's largest providers of quality private school education.
Have you been working agency side and are keen to get into client side marketing? Maybe looking for that next step up ($$$). If you're an intermediate with proven experience in Digital Marketing and Content Creation then this is the next role for you.
The perfect candidate will love all things content, digital and social. You'll have a strong interest in all areas of social media and know how to nail the perfect brand voice to capture the desired audiences. The team you join fosters a culture of collaboration and partnership. This is a great opportunity to give a little back to the education sector. You'll be someone that shares the values of Excellence, Partnership, Innovation and Care.
Live and breathe Social, Digital, Content & Giving Back?... then apply now!
- Minimum 2 years in Content and Communications
- Digital Marketing
- High level understanding of creativity and the creative process
- Manage multiple projects on the go and juggle work across different teams
- Top level skills in SEO, SEM (adwords), digital display and Facebook advertising
- Customer service focussed
- Polished communication and presentation
- Inter-personal skills and relationship management skills
- Keen on networking and an influencer
- Collaborate with other departments and audiences using social media
- Strong voice in engagement with client customers
- Social Media monitoring feedback
- Building and developing internal relationships with audiences, using the highest level of customer service
- Dynamic & energetic
- Can do attitude
- Organic problem-solver
- A relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
- Great Mt Wellington / Sylvia Park location (close to public transport)
- Quality Work Environment
Commencement / Ideal Start Date:
Early October, 4-6 weeks notice is not an issue
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.