|at Example (view profile)|
|Location||Rushcutters Bay, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2021|
We build hospitality, lifestyle and entertainment brands, campaigns and experiences that lead culture.
Now in our fifth year, Example have created unique PR and communications campaigns that market themselves for clients including Diageo, The Star, QVB, The Strand, The Galeries, Koko Black, Grill’d and Merivale. We hold court in any medium where people are connecting and talking - in placemaking, PR, social, experiential, influencers, and media relationships.
And we’re just getting started. We’re expanding our offering to create the Example World creator community, and Example Labs incubator for business opportunities creating our own brands.
This is an exciting and integral role within Example; one which will see you lead the social and content output in collaboration with our strategy, creative and production teams.
- You will have a proven track record in creating impactful social-first campaigns, using platforms to achieve business and marketing goals, including increasing brand consideration, driving action and engagement.
- You will be responsible for developing and managing social media campaigns, content and channel strategies, paid media programs, content development and reporting on measurement frameworks.
- As a Social Media and content lead we expect you to understand how to speak to audiences across the social media and digital ecosystem in new and impactful ways.
- You will be up to date with the latest digital technologies, social media trends and best practice.
- You will be well versed in influencer marketing with robust understanding of approach, measurement and sourcing tools and key Australian influencer landscape, working in partnership with our account service team for implementation
- You’ll work closely with our creative team to design social and content campaigns in collaboration as well as work with them to develop any required content assets
- You’re excited about developing strategic approaches as well as getting deep in building content copy and concepts from idea to production, managing shoots, developing copy and organising content calendars
- Proven Social Media experience within an agency environment (5+ years)
- Understanding of media buying and paid social
- Experience in strategic social management and developing influencer campaigns
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to ideate and deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
What we’ll bring:
- Competitive salary, with a target bonus and impressive benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wellness programs like yoga, EAP and other initiatives
- Paid training, tuition and mentoring programs to support your development
We take great pride in our company culture, and love working in a dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment. We see our success and growth as a partnership and believe that people thrive on trust, freedom and responsibility. We work collaboratively, share openly, don’t believe in long working hours, and know that taking a break or working from home can lead to better work.
Example are committed to diversity and inclusion, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, education, or disability status.