|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
Our Experience Design team creates intuitive, engaging experiences that people want to visit, use, and visit again. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want in the digital space and in real life.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Experience Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Conduct interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis
- Create interactive experiences that are useful to users and promote our client’s businesses
- Identify key ideas to drive projects and how to implement them in multiple channels
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows, use cases, and user scenarios
- Present various aspects of the user experience to development team and clients
- Track and monitor progress on development and quality of the experience
The ideal person
- Has proven design experience at an interactive agency and examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Is exceptionally organized and able to switch between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Understands interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
- Is proficient in underlying interactive technologies, such as web and mobile
- Exemplifies grace under pressure
- Has exceptional presentation and written communication skills
- Is a natural leader and comfortable working directly with clients
- 6-8 years’ experience in Experience Design
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative package, InDesign, and Visio
At R/GA, we design business and brands for a more human future.
We believe our best work comes from audacious combinations of people and skills to create something new. We are a network of talent, operating as a team of 1,600 multidisciplinary, collaborative people with the power of big and the speed of small.
Our Melbourne and Sydney teams are growing—we encourage applications from people across all backgrounds, genders and communities, and are committed to creating a safe, supportive place for them to do their best work.