|at Weta Workshop (view profile)|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
- Be a part of our design studio team and help us deliver cool conceptual art
- Fun, collaborative team that looks out for each other
- Change it up and make a fresh start to 2021
Weta Workshop’s award-winning concept design and manufacturing facility has been making cool stuff for over 30 years, right here in Miramar, Wellington. Applying our innovative artistry to the world’s creative industries we take on projects of any size, scope, or scale, from the earliest stages of creative development through to manufacture and delivery all over the world.
We’re looking for a Senior Production Coordinator within our Design Studio to join our team of Designers, Art Directors and Production staff and help keep our projects creatively excellent and successful.
Working collaboratively with clients from all corners of the globe, our design studio conceptualises and visualises incredible ideas. Skilled in 2D & 3D design as well as world-building, writing and storytelling, our work spans film, television, gaming, location-based entertainment, and more.
You’ll play a key role in the success of our team by applying your specialist senior production coordination skills and experience to projects that delight, amaze and create lasting memories.
We’re a fun, collaborative team, we look out for and support each other. Creative, down to earth and inclusive, we welcome diversity, dogs and pretty much anything that makes for a better workday.
What will you be doing?
Working across multiple projects with a range of clients, you and the Art Director’s will work closely together to provide support to the internal creative team ensuring they have the information and resources they need to facilitate and successfully deliver projects.
Your role will be to:
- Develop and track project milestones, timelines and budgets with input from the Supervising Production Manager and Production Manager (2IC)
- Manage, coordinate and liaise with all relevant parties to ensure successful project completion
- Coordinate the preparation, collation and submission of client artwork submissions
- Support the smooth-running production related processes and systems e.g. asset tracking, record keeping and general administration
What we’re looking for from you?
- Demonstrated success in end to end project coordination
- Ability to quickly pick up and successfully manage workflows and processes
- Ability to effectively problem solve and adapt quickly in dynamic, live project situations
- Eye for detail, commitment to quality and accuracy to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standards
- Ability to collaborate and work well with diverse groups of people at all levels
- Software skills – proficient Office 365 user, ideally familiar with Adobe Creative suite, asset tracking software like ftrack and cloud-based file sharing systems
With a passion for design, you’ll ideally have worked within the creative industry for 3+ years.
Sound like you? Make a fresh start to 2021 and Apply Now.
Applications Close Thursday 7 January 2021