|at Visual Playground (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 3, 2017|
Senior Producer Position
Visual Playground is an award-winning creative studio in Melbourne specialising in design, motion, VFX and virtual reality content.
We are looking for a Senior Producer, that rare individual who possesses strong interpersonal skills combined with a love of being part of a team that is passionate about crafting high quality work.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in a boutique company.
To join this amazing team, you will come with strong communication and interpersonal skills, be able to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines, be enthusiastic and flexible, highly organised and methodical.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Producer include:
- Managing client expectations
- Taking client briefs
- Scheduling and managing workflow
- Quoting and invoicing
- Assigning and liaising with operational staff on best process
- Managing the day to day coordination of clients and staff from beginning of projects through to delivery
- Staff Management
- New Business development
- Knowledge of Post Production workflow and pipelines
- Managing projects to budget and to deadlines
- Scheduling of jobs, managing staff and freelancers
- Attending client meetings, sending WIPS to clients
- Be highly organised with an ability to communicate clear job briefs - from establishing the brief with the client to translating the brief to the creative team
- Booking crew
- General production duties
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in broadcast/ advertising and post production management. You will be an outstanding communicator with demonstrated success in building and nurturing profitable client relationships as well as seeking new business opportunities.
The ability to stay clear headed and work professionally in a collaborative environment is essential. You will be exceptional at managing a number of projects simultaneously and are solution orientated. You will have the ability to direct staff to find creative solutions and lead by example. You will enjoy working in a fun, fast paced and creative team environment, have excellent attention to detail and be enthusiastic and passionate.
This role would ideally suit someone who possesses a strong post production background. We are looking for an up and coming star that has the work ethic and ability to step up into a position where they can continue to grow and develop their client management skills.
If this sounds like you we would welcome the opportunity to meet with you. To submit your resume then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org