|at MSWA (view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2021|
This is a key role providing support to the National Lotteries Manager in various marketing and project management functions. Develop your skills within a successful and expanding organisation and build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
MSWA is a leading Western Australian based charity that has been operating for over 40 years. We have a strong commitment to maximising profitability from all of our projects, and using these funds to make a lasting and impactful difference to the lives of all Western Australians living with a neurological condition.
Operating as a social enterprise, MSWA's lottery consulting business forms a key component of our revenue expansion plans. MSWA proudly manages major fundraising lotteries and raffles in WA, SA, NSW and VIC.
We offer a great place to work, with our 800 plus employees, all passionate about achieving a better quality of life for people living with a neurological condition in Western Australia.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced marketer to assist in the coordination of major lottery projects. Although this role is based in Belmont, some interstate travel will be required.
You'll be working on exciting projects which have a strong focus on retail sales and a limited time frame within which to maximise sales and profitability.
To help achieve ambitious sales targets, you'll be helping to coordinate a fully integrated suite of marketing mediums, including direct mail, unaddressed mail, television, radio and digital marketing.
What You'll Do
Support the National Lotteries Manager with sales and project management reporting on all projects.
- Assist the National Lotteries Manager in the coordination of live TV events including weather crosses.
- Assist in the coordination of suppliers, including but not limited to photographers, prize suppliers, auditors and media suppliers.
- Support the National Lotteries Manager to manage project reviews including evaluation of marketing mix, reviewing project plans, identifying opportunities for sales growth and report and communicating outcomes of previous strategies.
- Assist in the coordination and development of marketing and advertising materials including TV, radio, digital, print media, direct mail, unaddressed mail and in-store retail materials.
- Assist in the development of aspirational products, foster relationships with key suppliers and ensure maximum discounts are achieved for our clients.
- Complete various tasks as required by the National Lotteries Manager to achieve the best possible outcome for all projects.
What You'll Bring
- Previous success in roles encompassing project management, marketing, business development and sales.
- Experience in managing integrated marketing campaigns including television and radio.
- Digital and social media marketing experience.
- Ability to extract data from various internal and external sources to analyse, interpret, generate insight and make recommendations.
- Retail sales copy-writing experience.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
- Strong networking skills.
- Ability to undertake interstate travel.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience.
- A passionate and energetic nature.
- A collaborative and enthusiastic approach.
- Effective communication skills on all levels.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business related discipline, or demonstrated relevant experience.
What we can offer you?
- A competitive remuneration package, including salary packaging benefits and leave loading.
- Training opportunities – your personal development is important to us.
- The opportunity to work on a range of different and dynamic projects.
- A strong brand with a reputation for excellence.
For a confidential conversation about this role please call Michael van Oudtshoorn on (08) 6454 3168.
To apply please email a cover letter and a copy of your resume to Michael.vanOudtshoorn@mswa.org.au with the subject line SLC application.