|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||May 20, 2019|
Calling all experienced Wellington-based Senior Digital Producers!
Do phrases like 'Human Centred Design', 'Customer Experience' & User Experience' sit well within in your already established senior career in digital? Does the idea of working across one of NZ's largest Mobile APP's sound like the perfect next career step?
If so, our client, a well know NZ design & digital agency, is looking for a Digital Producer (or Digital Account Manager) to work closely with one of NZ's largest banking corporates in their Wellington office.
This hybrid role is key in the delivery of digital projects across the client's large digital consumer footprint – half the week you'll be responsible for managing digital projects, budgets, timelines, to go live, including all resource allocation to ensure accurate project delivery. During the other half of the week, you'll be an expert at making sure clients are kept satisfied with a strong focus on relationships and stakeholder management.
You'll be confident managing a team of designers, UX experts, and Developers, but able to crack the whip when necessary and have the ability to juggle a variety of tasks amongst multiple team members.
This role would be ideal for someone with a strong personality, great "people skills", that can see ahead, assist a design focused team, and keep the internal marketing clients calm, on brief and focused.
- 8 + years’ experience
- Agency & digital experience a must
- Experience managing digital projects
- Confidence in supporting a Senior Account Director
- Experience in large scale mobile app & web development
- Knowledge of responsive standards, testing abilities and general web/digital producing
- Ability to take client briefs, and process them into creative/digital/developer briefs
- Information gathering, preparing schedules and estimates
- Management of budgets, internal resource, and financial reporting
- Results focused, delivering work on time and within budget
- Client facing, case-by-case meetings
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised, able to multi-task
- Tertiary education (preferred)
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Driven, and strong minded
- Personable and professional
- Proactive, keen to develop
- Professional & proven
- $100 - $120k + Kiwisaver
- Great Salary
- Central Wellington Location
Commencement & Ideal Start Date?
- Mid-late June
- 4 to 6 weeks notice is workable
Let The Pond agents help you realise your global market value and future career potential in Wellington, New Zealand.
Apply today, or get in touch to talk about your career and how this role may help take it to the next level, for more information contact Anna Bethell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 8449 107 or questions around the role call Pond Talent Director, Leighton Howl 021 702573.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.