|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2018|
This role is perfect for a senior level designer looking to join one of Australia’s leading strategic branding and design studios. Our client is looking for a talented and experienced digital designer to be the next star addition to their team.
This exciting role blends design and digital production. Therefore, you will have a natural ability for conceptual thinking and the skill to generate high end creative ideas from concept through to execution across the digital landscape including branded content, social media campaigns, print, eDM’s and other digital marketing assets.
This role is heavily focussed on digital, however great print skills are also essential.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong digital experience
- Expert level skills of entire Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM techniques
- Minimum of 7 years’ agency/design studio environment working across digital and print design
- Advanced skills in WordPress
- Advanced skills in EDM platforms
- Proficient design skills and understanding of site functionality, wireframing, user interfaces, navigation systems and web standards
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Very good attention to detail
- Self-awareness and a desire to improve your skills
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
Fresh, creative ideas and the ability to be resourceful is essential for this role, along with a positive attitude, easy going personality with a great sense of humor. If this sounds like the perfect next role for you – send your CV and work to Elle Carrigan at The Creative Store, email firstname.lastname@example.org or for further details call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514. Reference Job: 371.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.