|at Equilibrium (view profile)|
|Location||King Street, Perth (CBD), Australia|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2017|
We're one of Perth's leading digital agencies with a strong reputation for strategy, creativity and technical innovation. We apply our skills to some of Perth's leading brands, delivering large-scale digital projects and campaigns across the areas of strategy, user experience, development, digital marketing and analytics. We are a team of young, tech savvy and passionate people that love what we do and have fun doing it.
We have been helping our clients solve business problems for over 20 years and have won many local and national industry awards. We have an awesome team and are looking to grow further and need an enthusiastic, driven individual to join us!
We are seeking an experienced, pro-active and details oriented Senior Digital Account Manager to be a key member of our Account Service team. You'll be responsible for a number of high profile accounts and projects, as well as contributing to various business growth objectives. To be successful in this position you must be able to:
- Build strong relationships with multiple clients.
- Provide digital leadership to our clients.
- Work effectively with technical, design, UX and digital marketing teams.
- Manage project timelines and budgets.
- Drive revenue and financial targets.
- Write brilliant briefs.
- Organise, prioritise and manage project and account-based work.
- Analyse and report on campaigns and KPI's.
- Smile, laugh, motivate team mates and play a mean game of table tennis.
Desired Skills and Experience
You will be passionate about marketing and all things digital, have exceptional communication skills and be a real team player who works well under pressure. You will also have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar digital role.
- Experience using Jira (preferred).
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Tag Manager certification is desirable but not essential.
To apply in confidence, please email a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.