|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2018|
Our client, a full-service creative agency based in Alexandria, Sydney, is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to come onboard on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a well-known agency working on leading brands in a fast-paced environment.
You will be working across a wide range of collateral – being a 360 agency, any one day could see you working on a range of projects across digital and print.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will be a confident designer, who enjoys working collaboratively within a team of graphic designers.
To be successful in this role you will have the necessary Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong print and digital skills
- 4-6 years agency experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Produce output ready (press or digital) artwork that adheres to brand standards
- Strong conceptual skills
- Natural creative flair, proficiency and a good understanding of the creative process from concept development to final art
- Work well within a team environment
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
If you are looking for a new challenge, are a strong conceptual senior designer with 4-6 years’ agency experience and come with exceptional skills across the Adobe Creative Suite – send your CV and work to Elle Carrigan at The Creative Store, email email@example.com or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.