|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Location||New Zealand & Australia, Australia|
|Date Posted||May 27, 2022|
Are you a multi-skilled Senior Designer looking for a unique opportunity.
Do you live and breathe branding and forward-thinking design solutions?
This agency is a group of multi-disciplinary and geographically diverse teams that co-create with clients and help evolve critical solutions from concept to scale. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a close-knit team. The role will be completely remote with one day a month for a team dinner.
You will work across a wide range of design work and have experience with large scale projects, and an understanding and know-how of the agency pace. You will bring a high level of business acumen and ideally B2B experience. You will also possess skills in branding and creating brand identity. An understanding of digital design and designing websites in Figma is also needed.
- Exceptional design skills and portfolio showcasing strong conceptual, creative, and branding skills across a range of applications including digital
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in an agency/design studio environment working across print and digital design
- An understanding of site functionality, wire-framing, user interfaces, navigation systems and web standards
- Understanding of EDM platforms and WordPress
- Advanced knowledge of the complete Adobe Creative Cloud
- Some understanding of Figma
- Branding experience and an understanding around brand identity will be needed
- Annual document report writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Well-presented and able to manage time
- Able to work autonomously
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, manage competing priorities and identify and deal with issues as they arise
On offer is a generous salary offered dependent on experience and skills. Flexible working conditions with team events each month.
If this position sounds like the right next step for you - apply now.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.