|at National Heart Foundation of Australia|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2021|
- Supportive, flexible and values-driven environment
- 12-month Max Term opportunity
- Sydney location
The Heart Foundation is Australia's leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our Connecting Hearts Strategy (2021 - 23) is focused on our life saving work in Research, Support & Care and Risk Reduction, to reduce heart disease and improve quality of life of all people in Australia.
About the role
As the Senior Corporate Partnerships Advisor, you will manage and deliver marketing programs to support the Heart Foundation's new and existing corporate partners and to provide support for campaigns and initiatives as required.
Reporting to the Director Campaigns and Partnerships, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development of an annual Campaigns and Partnerships plan that supports the delivery of the corporate strategy and annual business priorities.
- Develop and manage marketing programs and deliverables in conjunction with the Fundraising / Corporate Partnerships team including:
- Establishing a list of existing partners marketing activities, deliverables and requirements;
- Identifying target partners in key segments that align with the organisations goals; and
- Developing a structure partnership program and support for top corporate partnerships targets.
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships in conjunction with the Development team, including corporate relations and ambassador relationships relevant to core programs, recognising that in some instances there will be overlap between programs and /or some relationships may be negotiated on a 'whole of organisation'/ 'full scope of service' basis
- Conduct effective partnership/brand alignment prospecting and manage relationships and accounts.
- Work with Marketing teams to develop, implement and track leveraging programs for Corporate Partners.
- Develop and manage the ambassador program.
- Provide campaign and support to Campaigns and Partnerships initiatives as required such as the annual Giving Day campaign.
The successful candidate will need to highlight their experience and confidence in:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably with commercial and/or agency experience.
- Proven campaign management and channel planning experience.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills. The ability to present with ease and to build interest and buy in.
- A track record of developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns including channel planning across paid, owned and earned channels and end to end delivery.
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to results, quality and excellence.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple agency partners to deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work collaboratively and consultatively with internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating a small team and/or working groups.
- Agility and resilience. The ability to adapt plans and change course quickly and efficiently as required.
Our staff believe in our purpose, they are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. We promote active living and support our employees to lead a healthy work life balance.
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Free weekly team related activities
- Educational Lunch and Learn sessions
- Additional day of leave at Christmas
- Programs and initiatives that focus on your wellbeing at work
- Positive and supportive culture
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter addressing the essential requirements. Please refer to the position description available on our website for further information about the role.
Candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.