|at The Monkeys|
|Date Posted||December 9, 2021|
The Monkeys make provocative ideas that live within advertising, entertainment and technology. As part of Accenture Interactive we aim to bridge the gap between brand promise and customer experience.
We have two opportunities for a Senior Business Manager (SAM) who values creative opportunity and strategic thinking to join our Sydney and Melbourne teams on a full time basis. These are two separate roles.
You’ll be part of a supportive team who bring energy and creativity to every brief, no matter the size. You will be across the day to day running of your account and deliver integrated solutions for our clients.
Here’s a bit about the role:
- Be accountable to ensure every project runs on time and be across the detail.
- Manage, mentor and develop junior members of the team.
- Build client relationships and learn from those around you.
- Become an internal brand champion for all your accounts.
- Become essential within the agency, updating the team on progress and owning your projects.
- Play an active role in delivering The Monkeys’ experience to clients, ensuring all briefs are followed while still pushing for creative solutions.
- Record all job requirements accurately and further develop your commercial ability.
- Provocative thinking comes naturally to you.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a creative agency.
- You develop relationships quickly and genuinely enjoy partnering with clients.
- Excellent attention to detail – you check everything, then check it again.
- Ability to manage multiple workflows. You know where everything is and what everyone is doing at all times.
- Your sense of calm is infectious.
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org