|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
Looking for a great new role in Collingwood, Melbourne? This role is with a digital, content and creative agency specialising in events, entertainment and lifestyle brands. Their client list makes their hearts beat faster (and hopefully yours). We’re talking global lifestyle brands like JBL, YouTube, Blundstone, Sapporo and event brands such as Splendour in the Grass, Laneway Festival, Chugg Entertainment and Fairfax Events amongst others.
Due to growth they are expanding their offering and looking for a Senior Account Manager to take the reins of their brand clients' projects.
As the ideal candidate you will oversee client management at a high level and seamlessly merge the talents our content, digital and creative teams for some spicy results.
- End-to-end client relationship management.
- Manage key deliverables for social media and content campaigns with brand clients, across Social, Content, Creative and Digital/Performance marketing.
- Develop existing client relationships and create new business opportunities.
- Develop proposals and pitch documents.
- Maintain project profitability.
- Work closely with the commercial director, studio manager, content and creative teams to produce cost estimates.
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded, and projects delivered on time and on budget.
- Create and take ownership on processes to streamline the sales to delivery journey.
- Work with the creative resources team to ensure that the highest quality work is produced and ensuring it fits with client strategy and brief.
- Deliver creative solutions and new ideas to clients.
- Represent Bolster in client meetings and be able to be able to talk to all parts of the business.
Need to have:
- Project management skills, with proven experience in bringing projects to life.
- Confidence in communicating with creatives, strategists, digital managers and clients clearly and effectively.
- Experience in social media, digital marketing and project management.
- Understanding of content production timelines.
- Experience dealing with brands from various corporate levels
- Understanding of content strategies and social media frameworks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Grace when under pressure
- Good vibes.
This role can commence immediately. Send your CV to Louise Lawton at The Creative Store, email Louise@thecreativestore.com.au or for further information call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514. Reference Job: 367.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.