|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||May 8, 2019|
Are you well-versed in all things client service?
Is managing people, projects and clients your calling?
Then, we want you!
We’re in need of an experienced Senior Account Manager to join an established team at one of Auckland’s leading Design and Digital agencies.
This person needs to be strategically-savvy in the digital and design space, with the ability to tackle a wide scope of work, from branding projects and product launches to site fit-outs, packaging and various other corporate comms.
They’ll be efficient, excellent with managing budget requirements and outgoing projects, with a focus on building solid relationships with clients. Their ability to multitask will be reflected in the way they collaborate with clients and the design team, managing projects at the highest standard without supervision from start to finish.
This position works under the Group Account Director and alongside other Senior Account Managers. The perfect candidate will need a strong understanding of design and branding, preferably with experience working in a creative agency environment working on big corporate clients.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to drop us a line!
- 4+ years’ account service experience
- Proven experience in design or brand management sectors
- Ability to run client briefing sessions and process them into creative briefs
- Proven experience in building and maintaining client relationships with high profile brands
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple diverse projects at once
- Management of the creative teams to ensure projects are completed to budgets and timelines
- Provide detailed project statuses and tracking reports on achieved achieving strategic goals and objectives
- Draft new business proposals and assist with new business initiatives
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- End to end management of all project related financial planning and forecast
- Understanding of the need to achieve business goals and promote growth within existing clients
- Skilled at writing – confident preparing proposal documents
- Full awareness of design processes and techniques
- A tertiary qualification (preferably in business or marketing) is desired
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Business minded, career driven and confident
- A team player with a ‘get the job done’ attitude
- Positive and engaging
- Resilience and ability to cope under pressure
- Detail oriented
- $80-100K (pending applicant)
Commencement & ideal start date?
- ASAP (end of May – early June)
Let Anna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch with Anna on 027 8449 107 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.