|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2018|
Are you a Senior Account Manager, who is looking for a new challenge? Have you worked in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or government sector? Our client a boutique specialist agency, is looking for a new Senior Account Manager to lead their 3 major corporate healthcare clients.
This person will be self managed, proactive, efficient, excellent with managing projects, with a focus on building solid relationships throughout the whole creative process. Their ability to multitask will be reflected in the way they collaborate with clients and the Creative Director, managing client relationships and delivering work to the highest standard.
The successful candidate will be passionate about healthcare marketing. Strong in advertising and digital marketing (design or media knowledge not required). They will be expected to assist with completing a wide range of hands on Project Management tasks.
They will ideally have a confident, outwardly facing persona and have plenty of strategic vision and drive for the future of their clients communications projects. Experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical sector would be A HUGE advantage.
- Min 6 + years experience
- Agency background preferred
- Ideally has worked across corporate clients – Healthcare & Pharmaceutical sector a bonus!
- This is diverse - experience in advertising, digital, direct marketing and B2B
- Providing strategic input into key existing accounts
- Regular editorial planning for the client to profile their services and people
- Ability to run client briefing sessions, and process them into creative briefs
- Preparing project schedules and estimates
- Management of budgets and financial reporting
- Ownership of client projects, delivering work on time and within budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, ability to multi-task
- Ability to motivate and negotiate with other suppliers
- Actively seeking speaker and sponsorship opportunities for the client
- Proven experience working Healthcare, Pharmaceutical industry abroad or in NZ
- Highly responsive to client requests, always working to find strategic solutions
- Tertiary (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit
- Self Motivated
- Self Managed
- Relaxed yet professional
- Resilient – a problem solver
- A natural people person
- Central Auckland location - Waterfront near public transport
- Great team culture
Let Lorna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.