|at Blood UTD|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
Overview of role
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Account Manager with a background in Sport. Reporting into the Client Partner, you will manage strategic, creative and digital campaigns across a range of Australia’s most reputable sports brands and clubs.
- Be a trusted advisor, build strong relationships with brand teams
- Nurture client relationships and create the environment to enable the agency to deliver strong creative solutions
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the sports category as well as internal and external factors and how these influence future direction
- Deliver against a set of financial objectives agreed with the agency management.
- Responsible for identifying growth opportunities to maximise income generation within existing client portfolio.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities within the market
- Have a point of view on the agency culture, vision, business development for senior management.
- Strategic and creative vision
- Strong financial acumen
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment and multi task
- Business development & networking skills
- Strong interpersonal & client management skills
- Understanding of global trends in the sports category
- Degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5 years+ relevant sports marketing / commercial experience
- Proven track record of managing and developing client relationships
- Have developed first class creative solutions and campaigns.
Blood UTD is an agency rooted in the culture of sport and gaming. Unlike most agencies, we go deep on our subject, to unearth the best insights, to speak like an insider and not like an ad guy. We do this to make work that is culturally relevant, work that resonates with our audience on a deeper level. Work that connects you to them like the bonds of blood.
Seniority Level - Mid-level
Industry - Sports & Entertainment
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Advertising & Business Development
Salary - Circa $70K including superannuation