|at Redsuit (view profile)|
|Location||West End, Brisbane, Australia|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2017|
We’re looking for a motivated and resourceful Senior Account Manager to join our team, to manage and deliver on strategically led campaigns across all media channels. This position calls for an innovative thinker and someone who can be inspired and responsible for their Clients’ outcomes. The position would suit an experienced Account Manager who’s ready to take the next step toward becoming an Account Director.
Redsuit is a mid-sized independent, full service advertising agency based in West End, Brisbane. The agency is 20 years young and has enjoyed an enviable creative track record throughout this time. We are strategically led with our Clients’ work and have a specialist niche in behaviour change campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- Will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Advertising or related industry, working on strategically led campaigns, across all media channels including digital/social, television, press, radio, outdoor, print etc.
- Will have experience in writing and articulating targeted creative briefs from Client briefing, and be confident in making presentations to Clients.
- Must display a thorough understanding of media, research and social media platforms.
- Must possess first rate organisational skills, demonstrating clear communication to clients, account service and creative teams.
- Must have a thorough understanding of production, budgeting, client forecasting and advertising production timelines.
- Must demonstrate confidence when liaising with Clients, and be able to develop a complete understanding of their business and outcomes.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation, and be able to work autonomously when required. Within this role you must be focused on Client success!
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Tertiary level qualifications are preferred, however not essential if experience in the above role is demonstrated.
- You will need to provide solid references and be able to demonstrate how you’ve applied the above job skills with past employers.
- You would be working alongside a Group Account Director.
- You will be part of a close knit, creatively oriented and positive team.
- You would need to have a car and be able to travel as part of your client management (Sunshine Coast to Gold Coast if required). You will be remunerated to cover any work travel.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please email your application to Tracey Fraser on firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.