|at Titan Digital Pty Ltd|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2017|
Titan is a leading brand, web and digital agency located in Subiaco with offices located around the world. As well as offering the full suite of creative services (from brand creation to advertising to digital strategy), we are a Google Premier Partner, focused on producing creative work that makes pupils dilate and hearts race.
Here's the deal: our brand department is undergoing some serious growth, so we need someone who has a seemingly endless tank of energy and is comfortable tackling a variety of roles within the department to become our full time Brand Account Manager.
An average day as our Brand Account Manager could include…
- Writing strategically-driven and well researched marketing plans, based on our client's business objectives
- Managing projects and campaigns (from initial client engagement through to final execution)
- Contact with clients to communicate status of projects and campaign performance
- Preparing client reports, timelines, internal briefs, estimates and invoices
- Management of internal schedules and prioritisation of work based on deadlines
- Conceptualising & writing marketing plans that guide the team's workflow and execution
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget
- Working with our copywriters & design team to produce relevant & original creative in response to client briefs, and present the work as required
- Developing key slogans, positioning statements, themes or advertising concepts for clients
- Attending client briefing sessions to capture and record information
- Researching and gathering primary and secondary information/insights to inform campaign concepts and creative ideas
Here's our must haves:
- A background in marketing/branding/advertising/media
- A comprehensive understanding of how to create and suggest marketing concepts and ideas
- Experience in writing marketing strategies or plans
- A keen sense of how to turn concepts into campaigns, and how to apply them to online and offline mediums
- A strong ability to take initiative and self-motivate
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbally and written
- Experience in developing strategic brand/marketing campaigns
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Can plan and deliver projects like your life depends on it
- Immune to stress of a fast-paced environment (trust us, you'll want this)
- The right to work in Australia and have a valid driver's license
In the words of Netflix "Are you still there?". If so, great! Keep reading.
We'd be even more impressed if you:
- Have worked in an agency before
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Have an understanding of web/UX/information design
Let's skip the clichéd sign-offs and cut to the chase. If reading this job ad made you think "they are definitely looking for me" then we want to hear from you.
Your experience and know-how will be rewarded by working with a team of dynamic creatives, in a company that is expanding nationally and globally, and of course with a salary that reflects your experience.
All applications must be sent via email to Sarina Latouche, Creative Director Australia, and must include a cover letter and resume.
Please include at least two relevant examples of creative work that you've led or been a part of.
Immediate start is preferred.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Creative Director Australia