|at M&C Saatchi (view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 3, 2018|
Re is a collective of the best minds in branding. Hand picked individuals brought together for a common purpose: we work with ambitious clients to build notorious brands.
We are the bespoke global branding agency of the M&C Saatchi Group.
As a member of the Client Services area, you are responsible for leading RE’s objective of
maintaining high client satisfaction, work quality, profitability, and team satisfaction. As a Senior Account Director you will:
- Develop strong relationships with clients.
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s business and deliver over and above on projects
- Develop best in class branding for your clients' business, embedding branding at the heart of the organisation and enabling it to come to life across all touch points and channels.
- Consistently seek out ways to add value and drive client business and success
- Efficiently plan and prioritise own and others work
- Key responsibility to orchestrate maximum effectiveness from individual campaigns, from brief through to implementation
- Manage and deliver monthly revenue forecasts
- Identify, anticipate and communicate any risk and scope issues
Desired Skills and Experience
To keep this simple we want a brilliant Senior Account Director who has:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in account service, leadership, project management or marketing within an integrated agency environment.
- Already at Senior Account Director level, or Account Director ready to step up and take more responsibility
- Actual experience managing accounts and a team of people
- Inspires and drives creative response, and actively collaborates and contributes ideas.
- Proven experience working strategically with brands on their brand strategy and how to take this strategy through all marketing and internal channels
- Business/Marketing/diploma or equivalent.
- Worked in multi-disciplinary team environments
Salary Range: $120K - $135K