|at Seven West Media|
|Location||Osborne Park, Australia|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
Seven West Media is one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, BVOD and online. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7Plus, as well as The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
At Seven West Media we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Uniting communities, breaking news and smashing records, our teams are making it happen together and we have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of this.
Based in Perth and reporting to the Group Sales Manager, you’ll be:
- Maintaining and growing an existing customer portfolio and revenue base
- Assisting in the development and implementation of strategies to meet network revenue, exceed market share and enhance the Seven brand
- Preparing and presenting reports to the Sales Department
- Understanding the Seven West Media business and be able to leverage our assets to deliver on client objectives
- Coaching sales support staff
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally to enhance the overall team’s effectiveness and performance
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience working in a media sales environment, preferably in television but experience in other media will also be considered
- Has the ability to manage client feedback and concerns, and quickly resolve complex issues
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication as well as a strong commercial acumen
- Has proven problem solving skills and a high level of accountability
- Is a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office suite and possess a high level of attention to detail
Formal qualifications in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar is preferable.
Sound knowledge of media tools including eTAM, TV Map, ADEX and Media Management systems including Operative/IBMS is preferable but not required.
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.