|at Australian Radio Network Pty Ltd (view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 21, 2018|
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge. We do Radio, DAB+, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Mobile, Live Events, Activations and Partnerships and we entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia every week!
ARN operates Perth’s original FM station, 96FM.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and sales support to our Agency Sales team and is an excellent entry level role into the fast-paced and exciting media industry. If you have a positive and proactive attitude, thrive on a busy work environment– this is the position for you.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Support the Agency sales team in the implementation of national campaigns (across radio, digital, social and events)
- Ensure efficient and correct data entry related to clients.
- Support the sales management and Account Managers in preparation of presentations and responses to external clients and media agencies.
- Working with the Agency team to provide clients and media agencies with industry-leading support and service.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of national campaigns.
- Create, implement and maintain several forms of sales data.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in MS Excel, Outlook & Power Point
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing attention to detail
- Advanced organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- A self-motivated attitude with a commitment to the role.
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt to specialised and everchanging software and systems.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button below and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 19 November 2018.