|at Chimney Group (view profile)|
|Location||Surry Hills, Australia|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2017|
We’re looking for a Mid-Level Production Manager to work out of our Sydney office.
Contract terms: Full time employee with 6 months’ probationary period.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
We have storytelling at heart. It’s in our DNA, it’s what we do. We work with high end moving images, producing TV commercials and online films in all their variety. Our offering spans the entire production process, from creation, to production and post production, delivering effective and visually superior work with a strong focus on client service. Chimney Australia is based in Surry Hills, Sydney. Chimney Group has 15 offices worldwide and over 380 employees. Our work has earned us numerous accolades and awards including Academy Awards, Spikes Asia Awards and a Cannes Palme D’Or. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial owner-led business always aiming to expand and grow!
About the Role, and You
You know the industry, you know the people and you know numbers. Your ability to remain calm and focused is essential, as is your attention to detail. With a can-do attitude you create a positive vibe around yourself and your colleagues. You are an excellent communicator whose aim is always to go above and beyond to get the job done. Your ability to keep to budgets and track real time expenditure is of paramount importance in this role. With experience spanning from music videos, TV commercials, video content and film production – you will have the primary responsibility to support Chimney productions ensuring smooth and seamless execution. You are a team player, and what you don’t know, you are more than willing to learn…and excited about new challenges.
Reporting to the Senior Producer, you are responsible for all aspects of the production process:
- Budgeting, Financial negotiation, Financial reconciliation, client invoicing, Scheduling, Managing post production, Call Sheets, PPM booklets, Crew management and bookings
- Excellent time management with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Polished communications skills for both client facing and internal
- High level of financial acumen to ensure budgeting and profitability
targets are met.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years relevant industry experience with an agency and/or production company background with a good understanding of production and post-production.
- Willingness to solely handle smaller digital/content projects
- Technical knowledge of broadcast standards for TVC, CAD and Adstream.
- Proven track record in dealing with external and internal suppliers
- 360/Interactive knowledge is a bonus but not essential.
Chimney offers a high performance culture that attracts the best talent available to deliver effective and visually superior work, spanning all aspects of production and post production. We value positive people who are passionate about their work.
Chimney has a number of programs, both individual and team based, to reward outstanding employees. For outstanding staff there is ample opportunity for international group transfers and work placements.
Starting date: ASAP
Application by July 16th 2017.
Applicants must have working visa for Australia to be considered.
No agencies please.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter with a summary of your achievements, salary expectations and your resume rosie.parker(at)chimneygroup.com with “PRODUCTION MANAGER” in the subject line.