|at Nine Entertainment|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2018|
9Studios is Nine Digital’s in-house creative team. We produce bespoke strategic solutions for clients by collaborating with sales & solutions, technology and editorial. Our goal is to create market leading content, media and digital ideas that deliver on clients’ objectives.
You will support the Senior Project Managers by taking on key projects to assist in responding to briefs from clients and completing creative executions of for external clients.
You will look after project management of the pitch, scoping, development and delivery of digital solution projects, ensuring this is delivered on time and to budget.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and highly successful team to deepen your understanding of project management practices and apply this to a company where your career progression will be supported.
- You will be accountable for defining and mapping project deliverables and quality expectations
- The central point of contact for coordinating multi-disciplinary and cross-functional project teams
- Effectively deliver project deliverables within an agreed quality, timeframe and budget
- You will work on both pitches and sold jobs, including assisting with shoot production and execution with creative team
- Working with agencies to source and contract influencers for pitch and sold jobs when required
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and communicating project progress as well as planning and coordinating project activities throughout the project lifecycle.
- You will be accountable for identifying and escalating changes in cost or scope to stakeholders as well as regularly project status updates to stakeholders throughout project
Essential experience & skills
- Project Management qualifications, or at least 3 years’ experience managing and delivering creative solutions projects in an integrated agency environment.
- Editorial, content production and art buying skills will be highly regarded.
- To be successful in the role you will have experience of delivering projects on time and to budget as well as managing project risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle
- You will be experience in using project management tools
- Experience in job costing and reconciliations
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to work with dispersed teams