|at Infinity Squared (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2021|
We are looking for an energetic and switched on production coordinator who is looking to take the next step in their career and join the Infinity Squared production team.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The right candidate will be an energetic, passionate and ambitious problem solver who is eager to learn the craft of production with a get it done attitude and a smile on their dial.
This role requires someone who has exceptional attention to detail, the ability to work collaboratively within a large team as well as independently, who is organised, meets deadlines and tackles problems willingly.
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Provide support to production director & senior producers to manage all film projects
- Detail & manage production timelines and milestones
- Help with the preparation of treatments
- Assist with pre production of projects - including booking and liaising with crew, creating call sheets and general admin.
- Producing rollovers, revisions, adapts, and video content jobs independently, from taking the brief, scheduling and estimating through to delivery, reconciliation and wrap.
- Manage usage for talent, voice over & music rollover
- Manage talent contracts, usage database updates, Children’s Guardian and CAD.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- We’re looking for someone passionate about creating a career as a producer, who is looking for the next step in their career in a busy, inclusive and innovative company.
- Ideally you’ll have at least 2-3 years experience within an Integrated Production or Agency broadcast department and an understanding of commercial production company processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Google Docs + Apps (Word, Excel, Gmail, Hangout messenger, G-suite, Google Drive)
- Basic presentation layout skills (Keynote, slides, ppt)
- Organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask are a must.
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Positive and motivated attitude (perhaps the most important!)
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Infinity Squared is an inclusive company that looks to create meaningful career opportunities as well as mentorship from the EP and the production team
- Opportunity to slowly introduce larger scale quoting opportunities
- Identify relevant training / Industry courses to develop your skills
- Tailored towards your career trajectory and vision for your future
If we’ve sparked your interest, please introduce yourself by submitting a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Tell us why you’re interested and what capability you bring, your availability and salary expectation. We look forward to hearing from you!