|at Photoplay Films|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2017|
We are looking for an experienced Production Co-ordinator for an established commercial film company in Sydney.
In essence, we need an enthusiastic, intelligent and passionate person keen to work in a creative office in TVC production.
Your role will be to offer constant production support to our company producers and directors. You will also need to manage general office administration and front line duties. This role is essential for the smooth and efficient running of our office.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Researching for directors’ treatments, producers quotes, locations, casting etc.
- Managing travel arrangements and logistics for staff & for production crews.
- Checking crew availabilities and assisting in managing crew holds for producers & production managers.
- Aiding in producing Call sheets & other production documents for presentations. Provide assistance to the producers with the preparation of job folders, calendar scheduling and preparing presentations and production documentation.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail. This includes coordinating the dispatch of mail-outs and other marketing materials.
- Award Entries for international & national festivals
- Assist with internal event/party planning and implementation as and when required.
- Managing our inhouse intern program, interviewing candidates and managing their role and training.
- Answering the phones and communications, liase with Building Manager
- Monitoring office supplies to ensure the team is well equipped
- Organising lunches as needed; and maintaining general day-to-day office upkeep and presentation
The successful Candidate will need to:
- Use their initiative and have a high degree of common sense.
- Computer skills - intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel a minimum. Other programs preferred but not essential - Daylite database, Indesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- Have enthusiasm and be proactive in problem solving.
- Work well under pressure and not shy from challenges.
- Be reliable, organised and efficient with an excellent attention to detail.
- Have a can-do attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Have experience working in production or advertising.
- Have good communication skills and a professional phone manner.
- Be eager to learn from our fantastic and diverse team.
- Drivers license a must - own car a bonus but not essential.
Deadline for Submissions – Friday April 21st
(contact us if you need any extension).
Send applications to email@example.com