|Location||Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Singapore, Australia|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2021|
Talentpay is seeking a Producer
Talentpay is a serviced technology platform which provides production services to the advertising, marketing, and entertainment industries, in casting, talent employment and processing, work, health and safety, and the management of usage rights.
We are seeking a Junior to mid-level Producer to join our production team, managing talent re-negotiations, and providing support across TVC and voice-over jobs.
This is a full-time role working from home, and the successful candidate can be Sydney or Melbourne based.
- Manage a centralised inbox and triage new client requests for options/rollovers.
- Negotiate, quote, and prepare contracts and budget reconciliation for talent usage options.
- Quote and prepare contracts and budget reconciliation for voice-over and talent usage rollovers.
- Prepare and issue talent contracts to all parties in Talentpay’s online platform.
- Provide support and advice to clients on a range of talent/usage queries.
- Provide support on TVC and voice-over jobs as needed.
- Manage client, talent agent, and performer expectations.
- Process production jobs in line with Talentpay’s regulatory obligations and internal processes.
- Know and understand essential aspects of the employment and payroll process, to answer questions raised by clients, agents, and performers.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of all production jobs in progress and file accordingly.
- Some experience in a production environment
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working at a fast pace
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent coordinator
- Positive and proactive
- Team player