|at Australian Radio Network Pty Ltd (view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
Australian Radio Network (ARN) is one of Australia’s leading Broadcast and On-demand audio companies, ‘Defining Audio’, with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide in addition to digital entertainment platform, iHeartRadio. ARN’s vision is to deliver the most complete audio offering for audiences and advertisers, and its network brands. KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over five million listeners each week across Australia.
KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over five million listeners each week across Australia.
We currently have an exciting maternity leave cover available for the role of Operations Manager at 96FM.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the sales and administrative support function of our commercial team, as well as the day to day office management of the station in the fast-paced and exciting audio media industry. As an active member of the local leadership team, you will have a positive and proactive attitude and thrive on a busy work environment!
Some key responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of 3 in the sales support function of our advertising team
- Maintaining quality control over our commercial processes
- Assist in overseeing engagement and station budgeting
- Development of all templates and sales collateral for product to market consistency
- Leading any local trade marketing tactics
- Provide administrative support for the managing director
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an office/operations management role
- Previous experience as a people leader
- Advertising sales experience, preferably in the media landscape
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Outlook & Power Point
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised, flexible, pro-active and have a keen eye for detail and can multi-task
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 22nd February 2021.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/