|at Animated Storyboards (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2017|
Animated Storyboards Ltd. (ASB), a full-service global animation company, seeks a full-time New Business & Marketing Associate to join our Asia Pacific team. ASB specializes in animation and pre-visualization materials for TV commercials.
Based out of ASB’s Bangkok office, the suitable candidate will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, with a focus on growing business amongst the Japan market. They will initiate client introductions, organize presentations and meetings, and facilitate new job inquires – specifically but not exclusively with advertising agencies and brands.
The selected candidate will be required to learn the company’s workflow and gain production experience to enhance our new business efforts. The selected candidate will learn the company’s existing marketing and production tools, and will be encouraged to proactively work towards the expansion of our client base.
- Must be fluent in Japanese (N3 or above) and English. Ability to speak Korean is a plus.
- Must be very client oriented, have an outgoing personality, be an excellent communicator and problem solver.
- Must be highly motivated and take the initiative to reach out to potential new clients to gain more work and maintain existing relationships.
- Have approximately 2-3 years of experience in advertising, marketing or business development, on either production, agency or client/brand side
- Be well-connected to contacts in production, creative and procurement fields a plus.
- Fast learner, excellent time management skills, highly motivated, resourceful, detail oriented, must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent presentation and marketing skills.
- Knowledge of using CRM, Dotmailer, or other comparable marketing tools
- To continuously attain new clients and foster existing relationships for continued work, with focus on the Japan market.
- Managing all aspects of client relationship (acting as a main point of contact for the studio, expanding existing relationships, attending briefs, supervising production process until the final delivery)
- Developing and implementing new business strategy and marketing initiatives (researching the industry and continuous looking for new business opportunities)
- Leading meetings, proposals, screenings and presentations
- Project management (coordinating budget, negotiating rates, developing cost effective solutions)
Please submit your CV and application to Megan Brescacin, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com