|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||January 15, 2018|
We are after someone quite special.
Are you a Senior Business Director or ex Account Director by trade, who is proven at cultivating new client relationships and looking for a new challenge 2018?
Got existing clients in your back pocket? Looking for an opportunity that rewards hard work and tangible results?
If so, you are probably someone with pure drive and relationship smarts and of course going places. You may be from a traditional agency background – or perhaps you’ve been doing impressive, strategic marketing client-side, locally or globally and fancy changing teams. You are senior, well connected, smart, articulate and process driven. You understand the business challenges our clients face and you think strategically about representing the agency's offering.
You could be a Lone Ranger. You could be a team player. Either way, you are driven by success and seeing the results of great work and converting new clients into long-term retained clients.
Our client, a medium sized full-service branding, design, digital agency is looking to fill a newly established senior role, which focuses on pure new business development, new client relationships and overall business acquisition across NZ, Australia and Asia.
The applicant will have the energy and digital & design smarts to fit into the agency offering, has a verifiable sales track record, knows and enjoys our industry, is prepared to work hard and do the donkey work of creating an ongoing pipeline of contacts, leads and opportunities.
Sounds like you? Get in touch or apply today.
- Min 12 years
- Min 4 years in a Business Development role
- Agency experience (Advertising or digital or design)
- A leader & manager with strong process
- Lives and recognises digital & design & marketing excellence
- Able to write new business tenders, presentations and general correspondence
- An expert at cultivating new relationships
- Confident at cold calling
- Natural networker
- Deal opener & closer
- MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, internet software, database software
- Strong ability to communicate with clarity to clients
- Commercial and client focused
- Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Internal communications: Ability to read, write, formulate PR, and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as industry publications, media, and cross-tabulated client or industry survey data
- Ability to effectively present results to senior management
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Confident risk taker
- Personable, warm and likeable & graceful
- Approachable, presentable and professional
- Enjoys winning
- Plays a fair but hard game
- Tertiary education
Salary & Package:
- $140,000k Base + Bonus
- Laptop Computer
- Central Auckland (near transport)
- First class studio & creative environment
Ideal start date:
Immediately or 4 weeks notice period
If this sounds like you then please apply below with your CV and a brief summary on why you’re interested in this opportunity. Any questions contact: Leighton Howl, The Pond Director, (09) 373 3791.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.