|at Fox Sports Australia Pty Limited (view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 14, 2018|
Fox Sports Australia is looking for energetic and ambitious motion designers to work across every touchpoint of the Fox Sports team.
The applicant must love great design and play well in a team.
The Fox Sports Design Team is looking for talented Mid-Weight and Senior Designers who are looking to make their mark in a busy team. The successful candidates will have tertiary training in design, and have demonstrated experience in broadcast motion graphics.
We handle a variety of on-air projects, ranging but not limited to: promos, production design, graphic packages and set graphics. We are well-known throughout the industry as an award-winning design team who deliver high quality creative projects. Every member of the design team is given room to work creatively, and as a team we pride ourselves on our ability to continually exceed expectations.
Every team member is welcomed with open arms into a friendly, tight-knit group of creative individuals who share a passion for sport and TV, and who genuinely take an interest in each other’s successes. We often meet with the rest of the Creative team to brainstorm ideas and share creative work.
- Delivering allocated daily creative tasks, with an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques in design along the way
- Working closely with other internal teams such and promos and production to deliver excellent on-air graphics
- Take briefs, design, and brainstorm with the team
Please note, this is a full-time position which will occasionally include outside of business hours work.
The successful candidate will call our Head Office in Sydney home, and will be excited about working in a hands-on graphics position in sports media. We’re looking for someone who:
- Has expert knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Is a great communicator (both verbal and written)
- Is looking to make their own mark by constantly finding ways to improve their work
- Is a motivated self-starter working autonomously
- Has a clear focus on quality and accuracy and also displays great attention to detail
- Design experience in television is not essential but highly regarded
How to apply
Show us your showreel and tell us where you want to take your career.
Alternatively, you can click on the relevant apply button to send through your CV and/or cover letter.
Please note, applications close Friday 22 June.