|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 6, 2020|
Are you a bold Motion Designer with 3 + years of experience, looking to work for a brand that cares about sustainability?
Our client, based in Surry Hills, Sydney, has had a new position open within their creative team. They are looking for an intermediate level Motion Graphics Designer to join their family.
Working across multiple brands, your key responsibilities will include collaborating with the team to understand brief requirements, review scripts, design storyboards and, create and edit animation across advertising material, paid social, YouTube pre-roll and more.
You will also be required to present final animated pieces to senior management for approval, give and receive constructive creative feedback, ensure all materials produced align with the brand values and guidelines, and play an active role in brainstorming sessions.
To apply for this position, you will require the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in animation or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience or proficiency using animation software, such as Adobe Animate, Maya, Cinema 4D, or Blender
- Excellent communication skills
- A high attention to detail and receptiveness to feedback and/or direction
- Quick learner and a love for a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like your next role, send us your CV and show reel today.
Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Ref: 24949.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.